ADDER TECH CATx KVMA Switch 1 Local/Rem.
ADDERView® CATxIP 1000 product is a high density, fully featured KVM over IP switch enabling local, remote and global access and control of up to 16 multi-platform computers at the BIOS level. A combination of USB console support, global IP access and a full KVM feature set ensure high-performance, flexible switching of USB, video and audio signals. Enterprise grade functionality is delivered within a compact desktop format, ideal for professional server installations, industrial plants and office control applications. Any type of server can be connected to when combining the ADDERView CATxIP 1000 with the ADDER Computer Access Modules (CAM). This product is part of the CATx range.
- User access control: up to 16 different user profiles can be created and access rights for each user can be defined
- Local user support: direct connection for 1 local user to connect straight into the switch via CATx cabling
- Global User (IP): compatibility with Real VNC client software (or alternative browser), designed specifically for secure, high performance KVM over IP applications
- Encryption and Authentication: AES128 bit encryption and RSA2048 authentication ensure your control system remains secure at all times
- USB keyboard and mouse control: any USB style keyboard and mouse can be used to control the ADDERView CATx 1000 switch. Full keyboard re-mapping is supported to ensure seamless cross-platform functionality
- Faultless video quality: resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz resolutions with Display Data Channel (DDC) emulation
- True multi-platform support: support for any computer platforms with PS/2, USB and Sun keyboard and mouse interfaces. Country code reporting, DDC and continuous keyboard and mouse emulation ensure faultless operation
- Easy cascade: automatically detects cascade connections to support up to 256 computers
- Optional audio: 44.1kHz digital stereo audio using audio-enabled CAM modules
- Options port: integration with RS232 controlled power switches to provide a complete hard reboot function
Sync with other CATx 1000 switches for multi-video applications
Upload/download CATx 1000 user and host information
- Integrated CATx extender: controlled from up to 300m away over CATx cable using an ADDERLink X200 or X100 receiver and the integrated CATx extender
- Computer Access Modules: Flash upgradeable CAMs are available for PS/2, USB and Sun keyboard and mouse support with optional audio
- Standard Transmission Distance: KVM communication from switch to target devices can be up to 10m (33ft)
- Rack mounting / Rack drawers: One or two CATxIP 1000 switches can be mounted in 1U of rack height giving a maximum of 32 ports per U. The small size also makes the units ideal for mounting behind KVM rack drawers. Also available: ADDERView RDX 1000IP high-density rack tray with integrated ADDERView CATxIP 1000.
- Embedded KVM option: CATxIP 1000 technology can be embedded within rack drawers and industrial equipment
- Power control functions: supported via dedicated serial port
- Global control of up to 16 multi-platform servers: local and remote access via LAN or WAN
- Connection options: CATx cabling or IP
- High performance USB, video and audio
- Security: through authentication and encryption
- Small form factor unit: two units per 1U of rack space
- Flexible Plug and Play installation: easy set up complemented by multi-platform support and flexible expansion
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.