WYSE T50 1GF/1GR IW P/N 909564-02L
New Wyse T50 is a compact affordable and flexible entry level thin client. It delivers the best Web, Citrix, Microsoft and VMware VDI user experience and performance to IT executives needing to equip their task workers with an enterprise standard client on a budget. Wyse T50 does this by featuring technology found across the premium range of Wyse cloud clients.
Users will enjoy its vibrant multimedia and Flash that plays in VDI and its advanced local browser. It’s easy to live with too, as the T50 is powered by Wyse-enhanced Ubuntu™ Linux featuring a simple user interface and a brisk 20 second “plug and display” start up. The T50 is an RDP 7 compatible client (unique for entry level clients) and is an ideal platform that’s certified for Citrix Online Plugin 11.x Client with HDX – and VMware View Open Client – and provides support for Wyse TCX and VDA. Managers will especially welcome the T50’s auto configuration and management as featured elsewhere in Wyse’s premium thin and zero clients.
At the heart of the new Wyse T50 beats the very latest Marvell® ARMADA™ PXA 510 v7 1.0 GHz processor delivering 150% better performance than the older 1.2GHz technology, over remote protocols like RDP. Coupled with its built in hardware media processor the T50 delivers smooth multimedia, bi-directional audio and Flash playback performance.
Unlike other entry level budget clients, the Wyse T50 class arrives ready to connect to a huge array of environments including web based applications and services. It works seamlessly within Citrix, Microsoft and VMware environments and features the advanced Chromium web browser. Users can enjoy two monitors using the DVI-I display option and high speed networking with support for Gigabit Ethernet and optional integrated b/g/n WiFi.
New Wyse T50 delivers great value from day one and will keep on doing so with a lower TCO than other solutions. All while delivering vital green credentials with its ENERGY STAR Version 5.0 and EPEAT compliance.
- Marvell® ARMADA™ PXA 510 v7 1.0 GHz processor delivering 150% better performance than older 1.2 GHz technology
- Wyse-enhanced Ubuntu™ Linux
- DVI-I interface with optional splitter cable enabling use of 2 monitors
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit ethernet connectivity
- Optional WiFi 802.11 b/g/n support
- Features Wyse auto-configuration and management software found on premium thin and zero clients. For customers that desire a little more hands-on approach (such as asset tracking, reporting, etc) then integration with Wyse Device Manager is built-in.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding for smooth multimedia VC1/WMV9, and H.264 playback
- Energy Star Version 5.0 and EPEAT compliance
- Processor: Marvell® ARMADA™ PXA 510 v7 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 1GB Flash / 1GB RAM
- I/O peripheral support: Four USB 2.0
- One DVI-I port, DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
- Dual display support with optional DVI-I to DVI-D plus VGA-monitor splitter cable (sold separately)
- SD Card Slot
- Enhanced USB Keyboard with Windows Keys (104 keys) and PS2 mouse port
- PS/2 Optical mouse included
- Networking: RJ45 (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Factory options:
- Optional 802.11 b/g/n wireless support:
- WPA Personal, WPA2 Personal, WPA Enterprise, WPA2 Enterprise,
- WPA Enterprise Authentication support.
- Display: Single: Up To 1920x1200@24bpp
- Dual: Up To 1920x1080@24bpp
- Audio: Output: 1/8-inch mini jack
- Input: 1/8-inch mini jack, 8 bit stereo microphone
- Physical characteristics: Height: 1 inch (25mm)
- Width: 6.9 inches (177mm)
- Depth: 4.69 inches (119mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.003 lbs. (.455kg)
- Mountings: Stand for horizontal use and VESA/Wall mounting (included) or vertical feet (optional)
- Device Security: Built-in Kensington security slot (cable sold separately)
- Power: Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Energy Star V5.0
- Phase V external and EuP compliant power adapter
- Average power usage with device connected to 1 keyboard with 1 PS/2 mouse and 1 monitor: Under 7.2 Watts
- Temperature Range: Operating: 32° to 104° F (10° to 40° C), horizontal and vertical positions Storage : 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
- Humidity: 20% to 80% condensing
- 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Safety Certifications: German EKI-ITB 2000, ISO 9241-3/-8
- cULus 60950, TÜV-GS, EN 60950
- FCC Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick
- WEEE, RoHS Compliant
- E-Star & EPEAT compliant
- Warranty: Three-year hardware warranty
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.